The Southern Swan was built in 1922 and is a square riggered, three-masted barquentine vessel. All ships are in amazing shape and are some of Sydney’s most iconic and stand out venues for all types of corporate events, including:
- Christmas parties and celebrations
- Client entertainment and relationship building
- Overseas and interstate visitors entertainment
- Conference “break outs”
- Staff rewards
- Executive days
- Product launches and promotions
- Team building and much more…
* Smoking is not permitted aboard the ship.
* Please obey any reasonable request from any member of the crew.
* No sharp heeled shoes will be permitted.
* Bar staff are trained in the responsible service of alcohol and service will be refused to any intoxicated passenger.
* No alcohol is to be brought onto the ship without prior agreement with Sydney Harbour Tall Ships Company.
* Passengers must not bring any illegal substances onto the tall ship.
* All prices and inclusions on the website are subject to change at any time.
* The tall ships are not suitable for wheelchair access due to steep stairways required to access facilities.
*Passengers will be required to sign an indemnity and release form prior to Mast Climb. Passengers must have a blood alcohol reading of zero and must not be under the influence of drugs.
*Offensive behaviour will not be accepted. This includes passengers that behave in any way that interrupts the enjoyment of the experience for other people. If a passenger behaves in a way that negatively impacts others, the skipper or host will:
- Refuse service of alcohol to that person for the duration of the cruise.
- If offensive behavior continues, the host and skipper have the right to remove that person along, along with any person who has supplied them with alcohol, via water taxi at their expense.
*To see our terms and conditions please visit http://www.sydneytallships.com.au